Senior Care Companions was formed in 2004 by local Doctors who understand how important independent living is to seniors. Since that time, Senior Care Companions has been able to provide quality and trustworthy care to hundreds of clients in the Long Island area.
We realize that as people age, there are certain needs that begin to develop. We also realize that the family cannot always meet every need alone. That is why Senior Care Companions was formed; to assist our clients and their love ones, and be a help and a blessing to those in need.
The main goal of Senior Care Companions is to provide the highest quality service at the best possible price.
We are proud to offer value added services such as:
- Caregiver training and testing
- Criminal, professional, and personal background checks
- Mandatory drug/medical screenings for all caregivers
- Complementary Nursing Visits and Assessments
- State of the Art caregiver monitoring
- Quality Assurance visits to monitor Caregiver performance
- Environmental and Home Safety inspections
- 24/7 Customer Service and Call Center
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, ACH transactions accepted
- And more!
We want to be the best, because we know our clients expect the best for their loved ones.
Psalm 71:9 “Cast me not off in the time of old age;
forsake me not when my strength faileth”
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Senior Umbrella Network
- Alzheimers Disease Resource Center